Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter to me!


This is what I wore this morning on my walk.

It felt so much like winter!!! We've had some snow up north of us just about 30 miles. It was about 45 degrees this morning as I walked and it felt so ... winter-like.

Then my Dad was telling me how it was supposed to get below 0 there this weekend. And they had just had an ice storm.

Hmm ... maybe there are different definitions of winter everywhere. But, I'm still loving our winter weather. I may just be transforming into a California girl. :)

So, I'll keep wearing my gloves and hat.


Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I'm totally a Las Vegan already. I can't stand this "winter weather".
Alicia

The Queen said...

HELLOOOO???? We want to see pictures of the baby!!! lol. :) Congrats!!!

Kevin and Lindsey said...

Hi Chrissy it's Lindsey! Congratulations! What a wonderful early Christmas present! Hope you are doing well!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Congratulations on Baby!

Ken and Alicia