We are so excited to announce that our sweet little baby has arrived!!!
Spencer Gordon Dix
Arrived on December 20, 2008 (4:08 pm)
Weight: 7 lbs. 2.5 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Now, these are just a bunch of pictures that we've taken so far. They're not in any particular order. Enjoy!
We are so happy to have this sweet little boy in our home and in our family. He is adorable and we just cuddle him and kiss him all day long!!!
The labor and delivery went very smoothly and both Mommy and baby are doing great!

Spencer and Mommy right after his first bath. No pictures of the bath, it took both of us to bathe him and he wasn't too happy about it. :)

Yay, we're leaving the hospital! We were so nervous putting him in his carseat. He is so tiny and it was hard to get him to put his little arms through the buckles. Look at that cute face!!!! We love him. :)

Spencer's outfit to go home from the hospital. Look how big the arms are on the little sleeper. He's tiny and cute and so cuddly!

Spencer's cute little face, and below his very first picture while being checked out right after birth.






30 comments:
Congratulations. That is awesome that you were able to be home at Christmas with him. We hope you have a wonderful 1st Christmas with the little guy.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pictures! I think he looks an awful lot like Gordon--but I may be biased. Love you guys.
Congratulations!!! He is a cutie!
YAY! There he is! My future son-in-law! ;)
We love him sooooooo much already!
He is absolutely perfect and i know beautiful is not used for boys but, he just is....
Chrissy you look great ...........
Congratulations! Spencer and Thomas are birthday buddies. I guess it is only fair since Gordon and Jonathan are... If you need any tips on December 20th birthdays, I am only two years ahead of you.
He is adorable. I am glad everything went well for you.
He is so handsome! Thanks for sharing the exciting news!!!
Yea!!! So glad everything went well. We are so excited and happy for you. What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him this summer.
Thank you so much everyone! We are so in love with him and just look at him and kiss him all day!
Sarah, I'll be taking you up on those birthday tips. We want to make sure he feels like he has a special birthday every year. So I'd love to hear all about how what you do. :)
Jess, we're so excited to see everyone this summer too! It's been a long time since we've seen so much of the family! It will be great. :)
Congratulations! Just in time to celebrate Christmas. What a cutie.
yay!!! congrats! i'm so excited for you guys, he is just too cute! i'm glad to hear all went well! love you guys!!
He is so cute! We couldn't be happier for you guys.
I hope that your recovery from labor and delivery is quick. Take care!
Ahhh! I love the pictures! I remember that first bath too. We don't have pictures either :)
And yes, that first drive in the car seat when they seem too little to fit and I had to ride in the back with the baby cause I was too paranoid to not be able to see her at all times...So cute! He's so totally adorable. I agree with Gordon's mom. I see a lot of Gordon in him, especially his profile, but he has a Thorne look too! I'm jealous mom & dad get to see him and I won't until he's a lot bigger :( Give him loves and kisses from Aunt Becky
What a beautiful baby :) He is darling!!!! Congrats!!!! What a great Christmas gift! I'm glad you're home and both doing well!!! Keep kissing him... he'll grow up way faster than you want him to :(
When you said in another post that you were less than two weeks away, did you ever think that you really meant FOUR DAYS!
So exciting. It's great to see all of your smiles. That baby is darn cute, if you ask me. Chrissy, you looked radiant holding him in the hospital!
Yeah! Congratulations :)
Congratulations you guys! He is such a beautiful baby! I can tell you guys have so much love for him already -- what a lucky little boy. ~Lisa
He is absolutely gorgeous! He's one lucky little boy to get such awesome loving parents. Congratulation!!
WooHoo! Congratulations! Little boys are the best! I'm happy to hear that everything went well. Good luck!
Oh and he's beautiful. I meant to write that :)
Oh my goodness! He is one good looking boy! Those first baths are tricky! I had forgotten how to give a tiny baby a bath when Ellis was born and I had to learn all over! He is darling! Congratulations! Isn't having a baby right before Christmas amazing? It made Christmas so much more real to me when I was holding kennedy as a brand new baby thinking about what Christmas is really about!
Jen- Definitely. It has been an amazing holiday season. We feel very blessed to have him here. :)
I LOVE HIM - You've been talking to Tay this last week, so I feel that I needed to let you know my feelings. :) I'm so happy for you guys; having a baby is the best ever. Are you parents in town yet? How long are they staying?
I can see a lot of both of you in him. I can't to see what he looks like in a few months!
We love him too!!! He's so cute and sweet and ... great. :)
My parents will be here tomorrow (Tuesday) and probably stay for a week and a half or so. We're excited for them to see him!
And Emily, we are so excited for you guys to come out too! It will be fun to see how much he has changed by then. :)
Oh so fun! Congrats! He is totally precious!
I could've sworn that we already left a comment. I am embarrassed and wrong! So, "Congrats!!! He's here!" Darling too!
Alicia
You guys all look wonderful! Congrats!!
Aww, he is seriously so cute!!! Congrats again!
Congrats on your sweet baby boy! He is super cute!
Post a Comment