Conversation in church with a friend's son:
boy: "Chrissy, your baby is getting BIG!
me: "Yep, he's really growing, huh?"
boy: "Yeah. Hey, what's that?" (pointing to my belly button...I had a dress that laid close to my stomach and you could see my belly button starting to pop out)
me: "Oh, that's my belly button. It's starting to stick out, isn't it?"
boy: "Oh, I thought it was your baby's nose."
me: "Yep, he's really growing, huh?"
boy: "Yeah. Hey, what's that?" (pointing to my belly button...I had a dress that laid close to my stomach and you could see my belly button starting to pop out)
me: "Oh, that's my belly button. It's starting to stick out, isn't it?"
boy: "Oh, I thought it was your baby's nose."
How cute is THAT?
And, here's the latest pregnant picture. This is from today ... we are officially 38 weeks and 2 days. Less than TWO weeks to go! We're so excited for him to be here with us!

10 comments:
That made me laugh out loud - how cute! You look so cute! Wow, he could be here anytime - are you ready?
Yay! You are so cute.
Jess - We are SUPER excited to have him here. So far, we're not very nervous, just excited to meet him. :)
Jen - Thanks! You're so sweet. :)
oh that's so hilarious. My boys thought they'd be able to see the baby if they peeked through my bellybutton.
Katie, that is hilarious. If they peeked through ... haha.
Cute story. I love seeing your pregnant pictures! Are you sick of people asking when you're due, yet?
Not sick of it yet. Especially because now I can say "a week and a half". Yay! That sounds SOOO close!
Oh my goodness! You could not possibly look any cuter - even with your baby sticking his nose out at everyone! That was such a cute story. :o) Can't wait to see pictures of your new arrival!
Way cute story! You look so cute. I am so excited for you! It is going to be so nice to finally have that baby out of your tummy and into your arms. What a wonderful Christmas/New Years gift. You guys will be great parents.
Jen- sticking his nose out, haha.
Bethany - We are SO excited to have him in our arms. It's wonderful to be pregnant and feel him move around, but we are very anxious to hold him and see his cute face. :)
Post a Comment