I found this brown coverlet set that came with two really cute pillow shams at the same time that I purchased all of the other bedding. For about a week, I debated returning it. Then, yesterday I decided to take it back out of the packaging for one ... last ... look.
I decided to keep it. I think I like it much better this way, it makes the picture pop out more. What do you think?
(My apologies to the men reading this, I'm sure you're not interested at all, and for those ladies as well...we'll be back to more normal posts soon.)
I decided to keep it. I think I like it much better this way, it makes the picture pop out more. What do you think?
(My apologies to the men reading this, I'm sure you're not interested at all, and for those ladies as well...we'll be back to more normal posts soon.)

3 comments:
For sure! It looks way better than before (and it already was lookin pretty sweet!)
I've liked your decorating style.
It lokks really good!!!
I think it looks really good. It makes me want to go shopping!
Post a Comment