I got tagged by Becky. You have her to blame. :)
A-Attached or single: Attached, totally and completely.
B-Best Friend: The G man, and a few other close girlfriends.
C-Cake or Pie: Definitely cake, I'll eat pie if it's Thanksgiving or something, but even then I'd rather some nice chocolate cake. Anyone ever had the cake from Claim Jumper? Whoa. It serves about 6, seriously, but it's AWESOME!!! It's $10 a slice! But, if I'm going to splurge on dessert, I never choose pie. Just read this description from their website:
Chocolate Motherload Cake
Super moist slice of our six-layer chocolate cake with chocolate chips, fresh walnuts and chocolate fudge frosting.
A-Attached or single: Attached, totally and completely.
B-Best Friend: The G man, and a few other close girlfriends.
C-Cake or Pie: Definitely cake, I'll eat pie if it's Thanksgiving or something, but even then I'd rather some nice chocolate cake. Anyone ever had the cake from Claim Jumper? Whoa. It serves about 6, seriously, but it's AWESOME!!! It's $10 a slice! But, if I'm going to splurge on dessert, I never choose pie. Just read this description from their website:
Chocolate Motherload Cake
Super moist slice of our six-layer chocolate cake with chocolate chips, fresh walnuts and chocolate fudge frosting.
D-Day of choice: Saturdays, it's our day to sleep in together. And we usually walk to Panera and get a bagel in the morning. Yum!
E-Essential Item: Lotion. Out here my skin gets SOOO dry. I found this great hand lotion at Bath and Body works, my hands are never dry and flaky anymore. Woo hoo!
T-Tag Three: Emily, Stephanie, and Natalie
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I like meat. I do feel sorry for them, but ... I guess just not enough to restrain. :)
E-Essential Item: Lotion. Out here my skin gets SOOO dry. I found this great hand lotion at Bath and Body works, my hands are never dry and flaky anymore. Woo hoo!
F-Favorite Color: Blue to wear, red in my house.
G-Gummy Worms or Bears: Worms, they take longer to eat so you get to enjoy them more. However, I used to LOVE when my mom would buy a BIG bag of gummy bears at Sam's and then put them in little plastic baggies in the freezer for us so that we didn't eat them all at once. (Okay, I liked when she bought them, I didn't like only being able to eat a few at a time.)
G-Gummy Worms or Bears: Worms, they take longer to eat so you get to enjoy them more. However, I used to LOVE when my mom would buy a BIG bag of gummy bears at Sam's and then put them in little plastic baggies in the freezer for us so that we didn't eat them all at once. (Okay, I liked when she bought them, I didn't like only being able to eat a few at a time.)
H-Hometown: Liberty, MO
I-Indulgences: Anything chocolate. I love it. And I love jewelry too, if I had a bunch of money, I'd buy a ton of really cool necklaces.
J-January or July: That's a tough one. But, I think I'd have to say July. I love the summer, even though it's hotter than HECK out here then, I really like warm and sunny weather.
K-Kids: Nope
L-Life is incomplete without: family and friends
M-Marriage Date: December 30, 2003
L-Life is incomplete without: family and friends
M-Marriage Date: December 30, 2003
N-Number of siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers...but now many more!!
O-Oranges or Apples: Eeks, that's a tough one. I like red apples and golden delicious apples, but if I can get a really big and sweet orange, that definitely tops any great apple.
P-Phobias or Fears: Um...everything? I'm super paranoid...trying to get better.
O-Oranges or Apples: Eeks, that's a tough one. I like red apples and golden delicious apples, but if I can get a really big and sweet orange, that definitely tops any great apple.
P-Phobias or Fears: Um...everything? I'm super paranoid...trying to get better.
Q-Quotes: "They are, aren't they? No ma'am, just look-alikes"
and "That's mean, you shouldn't say that...that's mean." (Dreamer)
and "I'm sorry." (Joey on Friends trying to figure out how to use air quotes.)
R-Reason to Smile: When I walk outside in the morning and it smells fresh like it's just rained and when Gordon comes bouncing off of the bus and to the car. (If you know him, you know what I'm talking about, he's just always bouncy and happy, I love it!)
S-Season: Spring. I love when the flowers are all in bloom and it's always sunny. And here, Spring means it's hot enough to go to the pool. Sweet!
T-Tag Three: Emily, Stephanie, and Natalie
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I like meat. I do feel sorry for them, but ... I guess just not enough to restrain. :)
W-Worst Habit- Messing with my nails, and forgetting to put the clothes in the washer into the dryer. It happens at least once a week. I know, sick.
X-ray or Ultrasound: I'd have to say ultrasound, they look so cool! Especially those 3D ones.
X-ray or Ultrasound: I'd have to say ultrasound, they look so cool! Especially those 3D ones.
Y-Your favorite food: Um..this could be a long list. Chocolate (previously mentioned) chicken, pasta, ice cream, lasagna with some good homemade bread... I'm getting hungry.
Z-Zimbabwee or New Zealand-New Zealand, it just looks like a beautiful place to visit!






4 comments:
That was fun to read.
So now that i'm tagged. what's the next step. do i follow the questionare A-Z.
Yup.
I love that you put that quote from Joey on Friends as one of your quotes. I laughed out loud. I LOVE when people quote friends... or better yet, know what I am talking about when I quote Friends. I liked reading your ABC's. Very fun:)
Post a Comment