Last night after Gordon got home from work, he was getting ready to go for a run before dinner. He went to change, so I decided to get on the computer and check my email. As usual, I got distracted by looking a cooking blog or something and realized that I hadn't heard him leave yet.
I went into the living room to find him like this...
I went into the living room to find him like this...

"I thought you were going on a run."
"Oh, I'm just doing some sit-ups before I leave." (AKA Law and Order is on and he wanted to see the last little bit of it.)
Nice try, bud. But, what can I do? He brought these home with him after work to say sorry because of a little tiff we had in the morning. How can I be mad after that?
P.S. Gordon wanted me to make sure I inserted this in, "I did eventually go on my run after the little bit of Law and Order." - Gordon :)

1 comment:
AAH! I've got so much catching up to do!
Aaron never does stuff like that.
(ok, wait. lemme stop laughing...)
ahem. Yes. I think we have had that exact same scenario play out in our household. 800 times.
Post a Comment