Sometimes it really is little things that make us happy.
This morning I came home from ice skating with a friend and Gordon had emptied the dishwasher and re-loaded it, made the bed, cleaned up the living room and opened all the windows so it smelled fresh. I left pretty early in the morning, so I wasn't sure if he'd be up when I got home. What a nice surprise!
This morning I came home from ice skating with a friend and Gordon had emptied the dishwasher and re-loaded it, made the bed, cleaned up the living room and opened all the windows so it smelled fresh. I left pretty early in the morning, so I wasn't sure if he'd be up when I got home. What a nice surprise!

And this! Another great surprise! I love to make bread, but sometimes I don't because I REALLY don't like getting it out of the grout on the counter, it's disgusting when dough gets in there. Gordon got me a big slab cutting board this week. No more nasty clean up! Hooray!
I love it when he surprises me with little things like that. Oh, and he made Easter dinner!!! It wasn't "traditional Easter" but hey, we're not traditional people. We had steak and mashed potatoes, all made by the G man himself. Way to go, Gordon. :)
Oh, and if you're a fan of chocolate covered marshmallows, check 'em out!

6 comments:
Have you read "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman? It is a good book and really helps all relationships. These "little things" are really big when they add up in the end aren't they?
I have not read that book yet, but I've heard people talk about it. A good one, eh?
We're glad that Gordon is so nice to you. You deserve it!
so glad you guys got your calendar and love it.
yeah lets totally . every december lets compile all the pics we want to use and go from there.
the quality would be much better too.
most of the pics we got we had to take from your blogs sorry!!!!!
Way to go Gordo!
That is so sweet! The little things sure add up to something huge, huh!?! Fun!
Post a Comment