The Easter bunny came a little late to the Dix home this year. He was very crafty and decided that he would wait until the day after Easter when all of the candy was on sale! That means double the candy for us. We were very grateful. :)
We were in a hurry, so Gordon just snapped a picture of me without him. :( Ah well, next year we'll get a real Easter shot.
You are so funny! I was bad and bought candy before easter and then 50% off after easter. Now we have way to much candy but I can't help myself sometimes! You look super cute in your Sunday outfit.
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
6 comments:
Hey! We just did this with Valentine's day. 50% off = awesome
I like the idea of Easter a day late - you can never have too much chocolate!
You are so funny! I was bad and bought candy before easter and then 50% off after easter. Now we have way to much candy but I can't help myself sometimes! You look super cute in your Sunday outfit.
You look so cute!
I'm so excited for next weeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Can you believe it's already here? We're so excited too!!!
Can you believe it's already here? We're so excited too!!!
Post a Comment