I sometimes get a little anxious waiting for all of the pictures to load, so by the end of this huge post I was ready to be done loading pictures. So, sorry they're definitely not in chronological order, but I guess they are ... just the backwards kind. haha. So, pretend that we're doing Christmas week in Colorado...in reverse. :)

Now, they don't look like Dix's? Nope, they're not. My sis, Becky and her family were visiting her in-laws who also live in CO. We have our schedules worked out so that we're home in MO together and also in CO on the same years so that we can get together for a little bit at least. They came up to the Dix's house on Saturday to hang out for a while in the afternoon. It was so fun! And, P.S. isn't that picture so CUTE?!?!?!

Here are the before and after sledding pictures. However, this is after. Below is the before picture. Like I said, the order is ... not right.


Okay, this was hilarious. We have a video of it, and I will load it sometime later tonight, but here's the story: Emily was feeding Warren some breakfast and started to pretend like she was going to drink out of his sippy cup, and he started CRACKING UP! I mean, not just a little giggle, like a deep down hilarious laugh. It was awesome. You just wait for the video, you'll love it.

And, yep, it snowed!!! We were hoping and hoping that Denver wouldn't let us down, and luckily it pulled through for us. We had a lovely white Christmas and enjoyed playing in the snow and just looking at it through the windows while still in our jammies at 10 am.

Each kid took a turn doing dinner while we were there. Emily's night was home-made pizza night. Yum-o.

So, most of the time Warren is just a peach. The kid is almost ALWAYS happy, so I had to put a little crying picture in here to prove that he's not absolutely perfect, but he's close. :) We had so much fun playing with him!!!


Did ya get that? Translation: Each of us got $25 to spend at Kohl's after Christmas using Amy's discount. Sweet! She had little pieces of the puzzle wrapped with the gifts, it was a fun idea and very creative. It was fun to piece together. I say that, but Emily did almost all of the work. Thanks Em.

If there were sound inserted here, it would say, "Vroom, Vroom!" Just a part of Warren's collection of favorite sounds.















3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas!
The "neck" pic is the best. How fun that you got to see Becky. I want to see her! :)
All these pictures make me excited for the next family reunion. It will be fun to be with everyone for a few days again.
Post a Comment