My sister, Becky, was "bag tagged". This just means you (without warning) empty out your bag and show what you carry around all day. It's interesting to see what people haul around.
So, here's mine.
I don't have any kiddos with me so my bag isn't super exciting. But, there are a few surprises in there.

List:
Wallet
Monthly planner (must have with me at ALL times in case a sub job pops up)
4 hair bands (in case at any moment I want to do four pig tails)
Two pens
Two pencils
A really old disposable nail file that doesn't work anymore
An old free sample of face lotion that I LOVE, but it's too expensive to buy the real bottle
Two chapsticks
Lip gloss
Yes, that's half a piece of bubble gum stuck to my lip gloss
The wrapper that used to contain that half a piece of gum...yeah, it fell out. Sick.
That's it. :)
Oh, and Katrina, Stephanie and Tiffany Nutter ... you're tagged.

4 comments:
oh yeah! I've never been tagged before. I will try to get my post up today sometime. That is funny to see what is in people's purses.
Awesome! I'm excited to see your post. :)
BLAST! You tagged me.... !
I was just happily reading along when I saw my name, and was like "what the...?" Darn it.
Better go get my purse...
Haha, that's RIGHT!
Post a Comment