For a long time I've been meaning to start another blog to keep track of recipes and new things that I try out so that I can come back to it and scan through the pictures as I plan out my meals for the week.
Finally, it's done. Well, it's LONG from done, but it's finally started.
If you're interested, check it out @ cookwithchrissy.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. I'm trying to organize them into categories as I load posts. I hope to have 3-4 posts a week at least with our dinner concoctions.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah, I'm so excited you started a recipe blog. Now I have more places to look for dinner ideas:)
LOOOVE it! If you've ever watched Dragon Tales, you can picture me saying that like a little dragon. But it's true, I love it.
Haha, Becky...I catch myself saying that all the time. Maybe we're watching too many cartoons in the morning! And I love it, too, Chrissy. Your pictures are the best. I need some cuter tableware!!
Post a Comment