Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weird Al...and a little Donnie Boy!!

For all those Weird Al fans out there...

2 comments:

katieo said...

hi guys. Ok, I haven't actually clicked on that link yet...I just wanted to stop in and tell Chrissy THANK YOU for those comments you left on my grocery post on SisterSkinny awhile back. I've been converted to shopping at WalMart. It really is cheaper! And I don't hate it AS much because I don't have to go to the one in Orem, there's one in Pleasant Grove that's about the same distance away and not as crowded. (but still with the poor lighting:( It's ok, I can get over it) Anyway, I think about you every time I go!I seriously have shaved at LEAST $25 off of our weekly grocery bill.

GordonandChrissy said...

It's crazy how much you save, isn't it? Every once in a while I go to the real grocery store, just because it's more pleasant, but I always regret it when I check out. I'm glad you've converted to the "dark" side (haha, get it...dark side, poor lighting...I know, it's a stretch). :)