This is the last part of our trip. On the last day, we took advantage of the beautiful scenery and decided to try and get some good family pictures outside. Here's how they turned out.


And of course you have to take a silly one. I think it's funny how it actually looks balanced with all of the hands.

They got a little restless and sick of taking pictures. I thought this was a funny action shot. Especially of Tyler taking off after Baylee.

The last night, the grown-ups (and Baylee) went out to The Knotty Pine, the only restaurant in Victor, I think. It was small, but really good home-town kind of food.

Guess what those are? Yep, they're JBL. But, not only that! These are some of the speakers that Gordon designed. They've only been on the market for about 6 months and they were in the Knotty Pine on the dance floor! Crazy. Gordon was so excited.

After a trip to the Knotty Pine, you've GOT to have some hot tub time. Jack wasn't so sure he liked the hot water. Well, he was okay as long as the jets didn't come on.

Okay, now this picture looks a little strange. But, we're rubbing our bellies and saying "Ooh,ah, ooh, ah" it's from this Disney show "I Carly" that they really like. (We watched an episode while we were there, and it was actually really funny.) But, during one of the episodes, they rub their tummies like this, and Jack kept wanting us to imitate it.











4 comments:
I've wondered where you were! I kept checking your blog for more fire updates... and there weren't any! I love those pictures! Looks like lots of fun!
Jack is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great weekend, I'm totally jealous.
P.S. that's AWESOME that Gordon's speakers were there!
He is so cute, huh?
There's more pictures to come from the beginning of the trip, but they'll be up later today. :)
Post a Comment