A couple of months ago, I went home to Missouri to help out my parents with their house. While I was gone, Gordon told me he had a project that he was going to do for me while he was home alone. When I got home, he told me he was refinishing the desk, which we had been wanting to do for a long time! I was so excited. He sanded down the base and drawers and painted it black. I picked out the hardware after I got home and he just finished putting it all together a few days ago. We're really happy with it. Gordon is saving his pennies for some woodshop tools for the garage so he can build us some bookshelves to go in the office with the desk. We're excited to get it all together!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That looks so AWESOME!!! I love it. Good job guys! Painting is so much better than staining- alot less work. That came out so good looking.
Are you coming to Reno any time soon? I have 2 endtables that need some work. hehe
The desk looks good. However, I want to comment that we have matching computers. But Gordon, I was expecting you to have better speakers for your computer than the standard Dell ones. Come on.
Steve
You can't see them in the picture, but there are 6 18" subwoofers mounted on the wall above those small Dell speakers. We had 12 to start with, but the neighbors complained so we took half of them down.
...I wish!!
That desk is something...something so beautiful...something so fabulous that...it's really something. Seriously, it looks really good. It makes me want to refinish everything in our entire house!
Post a Comment