Last Saturday, our ward had an early Easter egg hunt for the primary kids. Since we're on the activities committee and we're primary teachers, we went to support both. It was really cute to see all of the kids with their little baskets.


Here are some of our primary kids. Haleigh is hiding behind her dad's back to duck out of the picture, and Spencer is on the left walking towards them. They're such great kids!


This is Gordon with a little girl from the ward, McKenzie. We've babysat for her and her siblings, they're all really cute kiddos.

Ready, set, RACE! You can tell some are much more enthusiastic and aware of what's going on than others. One of the members of the bishopric told the kids that there was $100 in one of the eggs, so that kept them busy for a while, checking all of the eggs. They were each only allowed to keep 12, so some of the older ones searched and searched for that one egg before they kept any...smart guy. :)

2 comments:
That's so fun you guys got to be part of the easter egg hunt. I'm kind of sad I didn't get to do one with Chandler but next year will we awesome. That is so cool about Gordon's speakers! Way to go! Do you get a pay raise or something? because I think you should:)
I think next year Gordon should play the Easter Bunny.
Post a Comment