HOORAY!!!! I had this ESP vibe that you guys would be announcing something of the sort in the near future, is that weird? I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!! Is Spencer excited to be a big brother? How close is this baby's due date to his birthday? Oh, I'm sure you'll give us all the details eventually. ;)
Hurray!!! Congratulations!!! I've been hoping you'd be announcing soon! This time we'll have kids close together. We're due toward the end of November! Yea for fall babies!!!
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
HOORAY!!!! I had this ESP vibe that you guys would be announcing something of the sort in the near future, is that weird? I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!! Is Spencer excited to be a big brother? How close is this baby's due date to his birthday? Oh, I'm sure you'll give us all the details eventually. ;)
I'm really excited for your family! You look great Chrissy.
YEA!!!!
YAY!!!!
We're so excited, too! I think there's a little dude in there. We'll see if my psychic ways are in tune or not...
Congrats!! That's such awesome news.
Hurray!!! Congratulations!!! I've been hoping you'd be announcing soon! This time we'll have kids close together. We're due toward the end of November! Yea for fall babies!!!
Yaaaaaaaaaay!
That is a really cute picture. You're amazing, woman! I'm so glad another lucky kid gets to be in your family.
Yay!!!! So excited for you! Isn't Spencer also a December baby?
Yay!!!! So excited for you! Isn't Spencer also a December baby?
Yay yay yay!!! Love your bump!!! :) That is one lucky little kiddo :)
Super excited for you guys!! Hope everything goes well with the pregnancy.
Congratulations!!! That's AWESOME!!!
Congratulations! SO happy for you guys!
Congratulations! SO happy for you guys!
Post a Comment