Monday, May 21, 2012

It's warming up!


How did I forget to post this picture of Spencer in my last post?
This is him on Mother's Day morning.  
SO adorable, even cuter when he ran up on stage to sing during the primary song. 


We took a trip with brown haired Jack (he is still called that, even though white haired Jack moved - I don't think he'll ever drop it, ha!) to the beach a few weeks ago.  It was pretty chilly once we got there (65) and windy so the water was a little cold - but we had fun running and letting it splash up on our feet and playing in the sand.  Especially this big sand pit - they played in here for at least half an hour.
Baby Caroline didn't care for the wind so much, so poor Kelly had to bunk out in the car to keep her calm, but the boys and I had a ball!  (Although I don't think Kelly minded too much the extra snuggle time with her girl in the nice shade)  :)


Spencer: "Take a picture of me with Penguin, where I'm pretending to be asleep and send it to Daddy at work." ha


Corn on the cob at the Farmer's Market.  Yum.
They have a corn and baked potato stand - definitely my favorite place if we grab lunch there.


We went to 'cousin' Calvin's birthday party a few weekends ago.  It was so fun!
They had lots of fun water games and in the end - cupcakes.  Yay!



My little computer nerd.  :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

LOL that's so cute that he has you take pictures of him to send to his daddy! playing on the beach sounds blissful right now, it's so darn hot! It was 100 degrees when I was driving home from church yesterday! yuck!

jon said...

"Little" computer nerd?