This is called "beach trip #1" because we had so much fun, we are going back again SOON. Jack and Spencer and the momma's packed up after music class on Friday and headed up to Half Moon Bay (in between us and San Francisco.)
It was a beautiful day! We had blue skies, fairly warm weather and freezing cold water to run away from. What more could we ask for? :)
The boys dug in the sand and played for a while. But as the first picture shows - I should have tried these swim trunks on before we left. They only lasted a few minutes and then Jack was kind enough to take off his swim trunks too. They had a blast! They did races from the top of the hill, had fun collecting sea shells by the water and throwing sand in the ocean.
Kelly and I had a great time watching them giggle as they ran away from the waves. It was super cute.
Beach, we will be back soon!!!

1 comment:
I could not be more jealous. Hmmph.
Post a Comment