Friday, March 23, 2012

And so it begins ...

We just figured out (when I say we, I mean Gordon-thanks, babe!) how to download all of our pictures from our phone onto our main computer (we were having syncing issues, it kept trying to erase all of the pictures ... it was crazy).  
Anyhow, we got them all and I had 1700 pictures on my phone from the last year we've been here.  So, I thought I'd start putting up some random posts so that I've got it recorded on the blog for someday when I get the blog books made.  Hopefully soon!
And the Gramma's always appreciate more photos, right?



Spencer's clothing of choice is always pajamas.  I can't say I blame him, they are pretty comfy.  This particular day was super fun.  Why not try something new every once in a while, right?


Little boy goes to the dentist.  I was a little nervous about how he would do, but just like he told me in the car - he sat in the chair and listened and did whatever they asked him to.  Not bad for time #1.  

Plus, they let him have "cool glasses" just like the dentist wears, and cool gloves just like the dentist wears. 


And he got to meet all of the tools.  Mr Mirror, Mr Sucky Straw, Mr Tickley, and Mr Spray
If you were curious, Mr. Mirror was his favorite.  :)
Plus, she always practiced everything on his hand first before putting it in his mouth.  That really helped.
And to top it all off, no sugar bugs!  Yay!



He did really great, and he loved closing his mouth so the straw could suck all of the water out.  Super cool.  
Plus, at the end he got to get a new CARS toothbrush and choose a toy out of the treasure chest.  A big thank you goes out to our dentist and to Kelly for the recommendation, they were awesome!


Random insert, but Spencer conked out mid-shopping trip last week at Costco.  It was about 5 pm and I could NOT keep him awake.  I kept trying to find some samples out so that he could have snacks to keep him awake, but he just couldn't hang in there.  We're still trying to learn the balance between naps and no naps.  

2 comments:

Megan said...

Those glasses are RAD!!!!

T and B said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! And your dentist is way cooler than ours. Love the glasses!