Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rants and raves

1) Spencer has NOT been sleeping well.  I want to document this so that when I get whiney in the future because he's up at 6 I want to remember that it's wonderful that he slept through the night and wasn't awake from 1:30 until 5 like two nights ago.  Poor kid.  Poor Mama.


2) I am not a fan of setting up utilities/internet on the phone.  It is such a hassle sometimes and I wish I had done it online.  Also ... our installation fee was $10 higher for our internet because "you live in California".  Come on! 


3) I love my family and I really am happy, but I needed to get those first two off my chest. Now, check out our cute new house!  We got the keys last night and are oh so so so excited to get moved in!  More pictures of inside to come soon.  :) 


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry about the hard nights! I totally feel for you, Cashel isn't sleeping well at all either. But yay for your new house!! Totally cute, and yes I'm a little jealous... :) very happy for you guys!

Megan said...

What an adorable little house!!! How exciting. :) I hope that Spencer starts sleeping better!!

The Pollocks said...

I love your house! It's so pretty! Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep- hopefully the both of you can get more sleep soon!

Jess said...

SUPER CUTE house! CONGRATS! Will you guys still live near Lindsay and Trevor? I totally understand the no sleep thing. Sometimes I get grumpy when Eden wakes up 3-5x a night, but then I'm reminded to be grateful on nights she wakes up 10+ times! Someday she'll be a teenager and I'll be trying to wake her up...atleast that's what I tell myself :)

wray and nat said...

OH YAY!!
thanks for the cute picture Chrissy, we're happy that you guys have found something that you love, can't wait to come over and play:)