Saturday, February 05, 2011

Cute boy and new fabric


The handsome look.


"Come on, Mom ..."


Fabric for new curtains in our new living and dining room.  It's actually a table cloth that I found at Target for $8 on clearance.  I LOVE it.  I can't wait to get sewing!

Now, for decisions:

     1) Rod pocket
                          2) No pocket, hang on clips
 3) Gromets

Any opinions out there, or suggestions?

4 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

Okay, that is so funny that you got that for curtains. I just bought the exact same tablecloth (NOT on clearance though...grrr!) for curtains for our room. I just hung it up with clips and I absolutely love them! Great minds think alike! :)

GordonandChrissy said...

Awesome! I love it too, and I'm glad to hear they look good as curtains!

Becky said...

grommets! grommets! grommets! If you don't do it, I WILL! I love that! It's so super cute! I want to go to Target first thing in the morning! I want to keep using exclamation points!

Christina Bond said...

Cute fabric! My vote would be clips or grommets. I did rod pockets on mine and find they are harder to slide around and bunch up. We miss you guys but are so excited for your new adventure.