Monday, April 26, 2010

Splitting hairs

The time had come.
The hair grew long.
(on top)
The clippers came out.

He had no idea what was coming.

See? It looked pretty scraggly on top.

Daddy tried to make it fun ...

The little guy was NOT buying it.

The "after" pictures.

Nice and neat and clean for church!


And here's the proof that he actually DID have some hair to cut off. I couldn't believe how much there was!
And seeing it on the floor dispelled any beliefs that we had that his hair may have some strawberry blond in it.



This is just for fun. He has such a cute laugh.

4 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

Oh that middle picture with his little face turned bright red made me laugh! Fisher turns that red too- kind of like his daddy :) Spencer is so cute. He's looking so old these days!

Megan said...

Wow, I'm surprised he had that much hair to shave off too! Lookin' good, Spencer!!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

I love that first pictures with his teeth showing. He is such a cutie!

jon said...

THAT'S long hair? You're psychotic.