Thursday, April 01, 2010

Snuggle bug




Spencer has been quite the snuggle bug lately.
I love it.


Here, he is snuggling by default. He was a little nervous to get back in the pool.
Once we were in, he loved it!

Just for my records (and your interest, if you care) Spencer can ...

1) put his face under the water
2) blow bubbles in the water
3) hold onto the edge by himself for almost a minute
4) kick his legs

Pretty good for a 15 month old, right?


He looks so much older than last year at the pool!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

that's awesome! Braden wont even put his face under the water, good for him!

Jon and Becky said...

I just learned from a patient how to say "snugglebug" in Bulharian. I'm not sure how it's spelled, but it sounded like "Wooss."

GordonandChrissy said...

So ... I totally believed you there for a minute and then pronounced your "word".

How rude. My kid is NO wuss!

:)