Sunday, April 11, 2010

Don't cry over spilled oatmeal



I was putting our big bag of trail mix into smaller Ziplock bags this morning. Spencer wanted to help out, so I gave him his own project. He had a pile of dry oatmeal in a big bowl to transfer to his smaller bowl. He had a blast.


This kid loves his Daddy.


The "I just ate my first jellybean and I don't want to lose a SINGLE drop of this goodness" face.


Opening the basket.
Mom is conducting the background music.


He had fun, but didn't totally get it this year. It was fun to watch him dig through his bag.
Later, he found his jellybean filled egg and stuffed them all in his mouth. It was pretty funny.

This video shows one of Spencer's real "words" and a few signs that he has learned.
It's so fun to watch him grow up.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Come on mom! I said please and thank you before you even gave me anything. Give a kid a break!

Sarah said...

Keep those pictures. Jonathan & Taylor keep telling us they were never like their brother. "We never made a mess mom." We pulled the pictures out and they don't have much room for arguing now.

Megan said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are just too cute! I love the ones of him laughing! He's got a good set of teeth! It'll definitely be fun to have him (and maybe your or Gordon for the first little bit ;) ) join us in nursery in June!

Megan & Matt said...

He is so cute! I love his little faces!

Jess said...

Precious! Such a cute boy! I love his signs. It's so fun to see our kids learning and growing.

The Zenks said...

What a cute boy! He is getting so big! He has such a cute smile! :)