1. Spencer- love him
2. Swimming- Living in CA has been great ... swimming ALL year.
3. Singing- Love to listen to choirs, love to sing in them.
4. Sarcasm- Love it. Try to not use it TOO much.
5. Simplicity- I love having no clutter and a neat house...some days that happens, some days not.
6. Spouse- I love mine. He's the bestest.
7. Settlers of Cattan- Such a fun game.
8. Sunshine- Again, CA has a nice way of adding sunshine to our lives. ALL year long.
9. Strawberry Twizzlers- I don't know if adjectives are allowed, but I love them.
10. Sleepless in Seattle- TWO S's. Such a cute movie.
TAG #2
PHOTO TAG!
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
This is a picture of me right after opening a graduation present from Gordon's parents.
His mom is an AWESOME quilter. I had just finished teaching 2nd grade in Spanish Fork and she had Gordon come in one afternoon to do a "surprise" project with the kids. I wasn't allowed to know what they were doing for me, and they actually never told me. What good kids. Anyhow, she had this pattern for a bunch of school houses and each roof was a little note from one of my students.
It was an amazing gift to open that day, but it has been such a treasure ever since. We still have it on the back of our couch today and every time I see it, it reminds me of that special class. I have such sweet memories of them. :)
Six people tagged:
Becky
Emily
Stephanie
Katrina
Natalie
Amy Brown

No comments:
Post a Comment