Thursday, March 12, 2009

Catch up

Spencer likes to go on walks ... sometimes. Yesterday he fell asleep about half way through and just snoozed away. It was so cute I took a picture when we got home.


I think he likes sleeping on Daddy better, though.


Wow, from these pictures it looks like all he DOES is sleep. But, he's starting to talk and smile a ton while he's awake. We just thought he looked adorable in his little Sunday outfit so we took a family shot. Plus, we didn't get one on his blessing day ... so this makes up for it. Just picture him in white. :)


"That's a little close, Mom."


So, this was going to be a really cute picture. He was sleeping with his arms out and he was very relaxed. Of course, when I tried to take a picture he started squirming and crying. Oh well, still cute.


Here's a video of how Spencer usually wakes up. He's such a happy kid.



And a quick funny story:

I had a dentist appointment scheduled for Monday morning at 8am. I got Spencer up (when he was still happily snoozing away) at 3 am to feed him, knowing that if I did that he'd be ready to eat again at 7 and then I could leave him happy and full with Gordon while I went. Everything went as planned. He woke up at 7, ready to eat. I fed him and he was smiling and cooing at Gordon as I grabbed my planner to look up the address for the office. Only to find out ... my appointment was on TUESDAY!!! Argh. Gordon just laughed. But hey, at least I was up and showered for the day before 8 am. That's a pretty big deal around here.

Oh, and when I did go in on Tuesday I had no cavities! Yay! I hadn't been in (don't judge me) 5 years. I know. That's crazy. But, that's how it went.

However ... I DO have to get all four wisdom teeth pulled. Yikes.

3 comments:

Mrs. Horton said...

Congrats on having no cavities! I still haven't gotten mine filled yet...oops. How come you have to get your wisdom teeth out? Are they pushing on your other teeth?

GordonandChrissy said...

Yep, they're pushing on all four of the back teeth next to them. He said if I didn't get them pulled, they would eventually make those teeth rot. Yuck.

Jon and Becky said...

Oh let 'em rot.
GROSS!
That video is ADORABLE! What a happy little fella. I think he should come teach Lucy that trick. Although today, it's 9:39 am and she's still asleep. She did wake up at 7:30 for at 10 minutes but fell back asleep while I cuddled her and watched Good Morning America. When sam woke up she just asked for a piece of gum and then walked into the living room and is watching Sesame Street. Life is rough.