Just a quick update:
Mom and baby are doing great so far. The morning sickness seems to have ended and I'm feeling great! From what I hear from other moms, I should enjoy the renewed energy I have now because come trimester #3...it quickly fades. :)
We're 4 1/2 months now and still SUPER excited to meet this new little person.
More posts will be coming later today from a recent trip. Stay tuned.

8 comments:
You look great! Are you feeling him kick yet? Hope all is well for you guys! Good luck with everything!
You look so cute!! I can't wait to see pics... you Thornes always have cute babies :) I'm glad you're not sick anymore!! That's always nice!
Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl? Then are you going to share it with everyone if you are? If so...the next question will be about names.
I am glad you are doing better. Yes the second trimester is the least uncomfortable of the three. Sometimes I wish you could store sleep. Somehow, I think that the child takes it all from you because they come out with A LOT of it and you seem to have none!
You are so cute! Yes, definitely enjoy the second trimester. I'm so glad you are feeling better.
Thanks for the progress pictures. Keep them coming!
Yeah, it always seems that way... I just hope I can keep up with classes and being pregnant at the same time (once I get further along). Are you taking classes this semester?
You look so cute! I'm so excited to find out if it's a boy or girl! Not much longer...
I DID'T KNOW YOU HAD MORNING SICKNESS..
SORRY!!!
GLAD IT'S OVER FOR YA.
KEEP ON GROWING!!!!
When do you find out what you're having? I highly recommend that route for 2 reasons:
1) because then you can prepare for him/her and purchase things now and feel totally at ease when the baby comes... well, at ease as is humanly possible.
B) it takes on more of an identity in the tummy as it is no longer an "it." We start calling our babies by name as soon as we agree on one. A name, that is... not a baby.
Oh, and I just thought of a 3rd reason!
D) because then we can start planning either slumber parties or dates dependant on the gender of yours for your 1st and my 2nd!
Post a Comment