Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Opposites

I was driving home from school today and I looked up at the sky and thought, "Eeks! It looks terrible! I bet it's going to start pouring any minute!" Then, I drove some more and turned a corner and it looked totally beautiful and sunny. Isn't that weird how it can look completely OPPOSITE on the same day? I think it is. So, I took some pictures when I got home to show the difference.


Looking one way out of our complex,


Looking the other way out of our complex. (Notice I say "one way" and "the other way". I have no idea what direction I'm looking without the mountains.)


So, I had been getting some gruff about keeping my little snowman outside of our door, because it was "way too hot outside" for him. However, during this cold and rainy week...I think he's quite appropriate! :)
(Last week it was 85...now it's 45, crazy!)

2 comments:

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

That's crazy about the weather. It is the weirdest thing when that happens. Oh, and I like the cute snowman by the door.

Sarah said...

Just tell them that the snowman was trying to keep warm! I love snowmen and would keep them up all year if my husband thought it was ok. I think until it is officially spring you are ok though.