I know the lizards were getting a little old... so we thought we'd put up a post with a few updates as to what we've been doing lately. Gordon has been busy at work, but still really enjoys his job. And I just recently got a job, too. I started working at JoAnn Fabric about 2 weeks ago. I have also started the hiring process to become a substitute for the school district where we live. All of the paperwork for that should be done in about two weeks so I can get started. But, for now I'm enjoying just working part-time at the fabric store. Which brings me to another point...if there's anyone out there who likes JoAnn's and would like a 50% off coupon, feel free to email me and I'll send one to you. It's only good until the second week in October, I think. But they have home decorations and plants etc. as well as fabric if you're not a big sewing person. Well, we hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fall weather! It's not exactly feeling like fall here, but it's a little cooler at least. :)
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
That is great you are working at JoAnnes. I used to go there all the time when we had money:) I love that store! Are you still going to work there when you get registered to teach? That will be so fun for you. We need your guys phone numbers. Email them if you get a chance or give us a call. How is Stephanie? I know she is due the same time I am. Are they having a boy or girl? Will you guys get to see them when she has the baby? Thanks for the name suggestions.
I will take a coupon!
Yeah, I've really liked it so far. Of course there's the occassional rude customer (or co-worker) but for the most part it's great. :) I'm thinking that I'll keep working there until substituting picks up. I'm not sure how long it will take to start getting my name out there and have teachers calling me. Hopefully not long.
Stephanie's doing really well. She's definitely ready to have the baby, though I think. She's actually due at the end of October, (I know, we kept telling people end of November...we were confused) so she's pretty darn close. They're having a little boy and we're planning to go and visit them while we're in MO for Christmas. We're really excited to see the new little baby. Are you getting excited? I'm sure you're pretty ready to have it over with too. :)
Oh, and Meagan, it's on the way!
Whoo hoo! Thank you :)
Can you send me one too?!? PLEASE?
But of course!
Oops, Katrina I don't have your email. So I sent it to Steve's email that Gordon had. Hopefully you'll get it okay. :)
Did you guys get the videos okay?
Yep, we got 'em. I just emailed you back actually. They were super cute!! Gordon's not home from work yet, but when he gets home I'll show them to him too. :)
Thanks for the coupons that keep coming!
I should have taken a look sooner! I love JoAnne's I am in there all the time. Just got the material for Missy's halloween costume the other day.
I hope you enjoy subing. We were wondering what you guys are doing for Thanksgiving. Any plan yet? Maybe if you don't have any you could share a meal with us.
Aunt Joyce
ARE YOU GUYS STILL ALIVE?!?!? Hope everything is going well and we get an update from California soon:)
Time for an update???? :)
Post a Comment