We are so excited to be here in California! We had a great trip out, warm and sunny and relaxing.
We got California plates the first day we were here. Now we feel like real Californians, except we don't drive as fast as they all do. I don't think cops even try to give speeding tickets here.
We're staying in Woodland Hills temporarily while we look for our own place. How nice, the table was all set for us when we got here. And it's still that way since we haven't been to the grocery store yet...
Ahh, a comfy king size bed. We'd better not get too used to it, we have to go back to our Queen in two months.
Gordon loves to look at himself in the mirror. He's such a mature guy, all ready to go off to work in the real world.
This is the view of our place from the balcony outside. They have nice comfy couches here.
California is so nice and green. There are beautiful tropical plants everywhere!

3 comments:
Hi! My name is Todd Church. I was browsing the web and found your site. It looks like you're in California. That's fun. I am in Kentucky.
Well, if you're mad at me that's ok. Thanks for letting me stay with you last summer.
If you give me your new address I'll send you a thank you card.
We have a child.
Bye,
Todd
Woodland HIlls, the hot spot of the valley. You must be close to Aunt Louise. I hope you enjoy the green, your place looks cute. Where are you working? What brings you out this way?
Aunt Joyce
At least your Welcome to California sign doesn't have graffiti on it...yet.
Post a Comment