Wednesday, June 07, 2006

New Job!

Monday I started my new job at JBL and it's been great so far! The people are so nice and stop by all the time just to introduce themselves. My boss is a great guy and is one of the smartest guys in R&D so I'm excited to learn a lot from him. I'm very lucky to have the chance to do what I love everyday.
.
This is the front entrance to the JBL building. JBL is owned by Harman International which owns about 40 acres of land here. It contains everything from R&D to sales to manufacturing plants so it's very convenient for people with cross-departmental responsibilities.

This is just a picture of the grounds in front of the building.


Chrissy took this picture of me Monday morning before I started my first day. I know...I know...I look great. HA!

No comments: