Spencer has been VERY into math lately. Gordon was in China for a week (hence the lovely trip from our Aunties!!) and he would send Spencer math problems to do over the printer. Spencer LOOVED it. At one point he said, "There is nothing that can stop me from my math!"
Hope that sticks thru high school. :)
Daniel still hates tummy time.
Although, now he has found a way to avoid it. He pushes up so that only his belly is touching the floor and shimmies onto his side.
Gordon taught Spencer how to change the photo on our phones to be the background when you turn it on.
This is my new lock screen photo. Love it. :)
Our good friends, the Fletcher's, came up to visit her Dad and stopped in for dinner one night. It was so fun to catch up with them! Spencer and their son had a BLAST playing in the backyard. Spencer was still talking about it today when we were playing outside. We sure miss you guys!!!
Spencer had his first turn being a catcher at tee ball last week.
It was the CUTEST! He can hardly see in the mask and can hardly walk with all of the pads on, but he did his best to get that ball!
Here's our happy boy. He is a doll and so smiley!!!
Spencer snagged my phone and was taking pictures.
He said he needed a picture of the remote 'in case it gets lost - then we know what to look for!'
Very logical.
I thought this was hilarious.
I was up feeding Daniel and laid him down to change his diaper in between sides and he fell back asleep. So cute.
Those are my happy boys.
That last one cracks me up. Check out Daniel's eyes!
Two of my sisters, Becky and Jen, (we missed you Kathy!!) were able to come for a visit while Gordon was in China. I have been doing MUCH better with the vertigo since Daniel was born, but a few weeks before Gordon was supposed to leave for China, I woke up and couldn't stand on my own - had to hold onto the walls to walk. Freaky! If it's just me and Spencer, I can wait it out, but I have to carry Daniel wherever he goes. So, I was a little nervous to have him gone and be alone. My parents were going to come out for a visit, but my mom got an infection near her eye and the doctor recommended she not travel. Last minute, these two cute ladies offered to come out and stay with us. They were SOOO much help. They did laundry, dishes, cooked, played with Spencer. All things that I CAN do, but if I have help with - I can last a lot longer during the day without feeling more dizzy. We are so so grateful for their help and we had a BLAST while they were here.
They came with us on Tuesday evening to Spencer's tee ball practice. He's showing us the sticker he picked out. "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Like Jack likes!"
Spencer helped change his first diaper!
Cute close ups by Aunt Becky.
We had fun shopping at Target.
And, of course we did a pedicure night.
And watched Dan in Real Life.
Seen it?
If not - do it! I seriously was laughing and crying at the same time. Awesome!
Sisters at the beach!
Cute big bro at the beach!
It was about 50 degrees, but still beautiful.
Spencer had a little run in with some big waves. Luckily, Aunt Jenny was RIGHT there to grab him out. But, he was soaked!! He didn't mind at all and just stripped down and threw on his dry sweatshirt and wore it with his undies. It was pretty adorable.
Until we wanted to go and grab some lunch.
It took us quite a while to find a store that sold kids clothing on the beach strip. It was hilarious to watch people as they smiled at Spencer and then looked down and gasped at his "no pants" look.
He loves his aunts. He warmed right up to them and stayed right by their sides all week!
Daniel was there too. He snuggled up and slept on me while Spencer played and played.
Modeling his new outfit we found. :)
The beach wears us all out!
Saturday tee ball game!
We missed Daddy, it's the first one he hasn't been to.
But Spencer still played great!
After tee ball, we drove up into San Fran and had lunch and walked around Fisherman's Wharf.
This is pretty much how the week went.
Lots of smiles and laughing.
Thanks for coming!!!
Daddy got home last night. YAY!!!
Spencer has been working to earn his new bike and we went to get it with Daddy this afternoon. They put it together in the garage tonight. Spencer loves working with tools with Gordon.
They are out test riding it now. He is doing great!!!













































3 comments:
beach trips and tee ball and brothers, oh my! I am loving all these pictures! Your boys are so cute, that series of the two of them together had me smiling from ear to ear! Especially the one where Daniel looks like he's a little nervous about getting kissed by Spencer. Too funny. :) Sounds like you guys had lots of fun with aunties... but I'm sure you're glad that Gordon is back home now too!
Love all the pictures! Daniel is getting so big, and Spence is turning into such a cute little man. Love them both! Hope you're feeling okay, can't wait to see you guys soon!
Aw, I want more. I miss you guys! I'm so happy for you that you got a sisters week. How much fun is that! I LOVE that last picture of Daniel grinning on your shoulder. And I giggled out loud at the sight of Spencer in his sweatshirt and undies. I agree that must have been darn cute, strolling around the boardwalk shops like that. Ha ha!
Post a Comment