Saturday, January 05, 2013

Our first date!


Since Spencer has been sick, Daniel and I have been hanging out and trying to stay away from the germs. 
I was getting a little bit ancy and ready to go out for a bit so this evening Daniel and I set out for an adventure. 
Target.  :)

It felt really good to get out.  We've gotten out a few places since he was born, but I haven't actually taken him anywhere.  No worries - I had him in his carseat and with a cover over him so no strangers could breathe on him.  :)
He slept the whole time, but I'm pretty sure he thought it was a good date. 


We had fun bundling him up and he wore his new hat from Grandma Thorne.  
Isn't he adorable!?!


Here we are!  Ready to go!!!


He is already starting to get a little chunkier - his legs aren't quite SO skinny anymore, but when I put him in the carseat he looked so tiny!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Chrissy, you look SO GOOD! Where are the bags under your eyes? What are you doing wearing jeans? I was a mess for at least a month after Jack was born. You amaze me!

Megan & Matt said...

He is so beautiful Chrissy! So glad everything went well with the delivery and you're adjusting well. So happy for you guys!

Todd and Meagan said...

There is nothing like a newborn baby. Daniel is adorable and I love all the pics of him snuggled up in blankets and warm clothes that drown him. :) Hope Spencer is feeling better. He looks like such a big boy now that you have a baby around! Oh- and Chrissy, you look amazing! I did a double take on the pictures thinking She DID just have a baby, right?" So jealous. :)