Sunday, October 14, 2012

Family Photo shoot

Sadly, it's been a REALLY long time since we've had some "real" family pictures done.  We have a few of us on trips or timer set photos, but we haven't had a real family shoot since Spencer was about 11 months old.  Whoops! 

Thank goodness for our AWESOME friend, Kelly.  She has a great camera and some sweet photography skills and she offered her time to do a photo shoot with our family.  She also offered to come back after baby Daniel is born so that we can get the WHOLE family.  :) 

Yep, his name is Daniel.  I think it's official now.  We are loving it.  Getting ready to order some letters for his name on his wall!

So, without further delay .... enjoy the pictures.  We had a fun time.

Thank you, Kelly!  You are so great!!!









What do you like best?  I think our favorite is the one of us both looking at Spencer as he cheeses it up for the camera.  It was a spontaneous shot, we were having a hard time getting him to smile while sitting up in that tree - so it makes it even more cute because it wasn't posed!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I like them all!!! That last one of you is especially beautiful! I'm glad you got to take some family photos, I'm uploading all of ours as we speak! It's so fun to have them to look back on and see how your family has grown and changed. :)

Love the name Daniel, it's always fun when you feel like you're to a consensus and it feels right.

Kelly, Justin, Jack, and Baby Crosby said...

Yay!!! I love this! Your family is beautiful!! I was honored. Can't wait to add sweet baby Daniel to the mix :)

Angie said...

These are all awesome! I think my favorite is the one on the top. All three of you look fantastic. I love your blue dress, and the necklace is a beautiful touch.