Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Spencer is funny

#1  

While I was doing laundry today, Spencer was eating a gogurt.  He likes to freeze them and eat 'em like popsicles.  So, he needs help pushing each bite up.

I was transferring things from the washer to the dryer and Spencer was asking for help to push up some popsicle.  I told him he needed to wait until I was done.

"But, I said PLEAAAAASE!"

"Sometimes, even when you say please, you have to wait."

"Sometimes ... I don't like to wait."

HA!  It was really funny in person.



#2

This afternoon, Spencer and I were playing and he looked at me and said, "Let's go do something ... funny."  I asked him what he wanted to do that was funny.

"Let's go play play dough.  And squish it.  That makes a FUNNY sound."



I'm sure there have been many more.  He says stuff that cracks us up all of the time.  I wish I were better at writing it down!

3 comments:

Megan said...

LOL wasn't there a show with Bill Cosby called "Kids say the darndest things"... or something like that? If it was still on you could totally sign Spencer up for it. I bet there's never a dull moment!

Lindsay said...

Kids seriously are such a crack up! My boys keep me entertained constantly as well!

Todd and Meagan said...

So cute! I love the things that kids say. It is hard to believe that he is old enough to be having conversations with you!