I mentioned that we rode the train on Gordon's birthday.
Spencer LOOOVED it.
I only had my phone for pictures, so here they are!
He was just a little excited to be there.
Cuddling with Daddy on the way home.
We stopped at Denny's while we were out to have breakfast.
Not great of either of us, but the only picture of Mom and Spence on the train trip. I am trying to be better about that!
About a week later, Spencer and I went on a walk in the evening before Dad got home and we sat on this rock and waited for trains to pass. He loves seeing them zoom by. He also tells me (over and over) that we need to wait for the lights to flash and the bars to go down and that means a train is coming.
He found this "picture of a spider" on the sidewalk that he wanted to take a photo of and send to Daddy.
If you can't tell, it's a bird poop splatter.
Pretty creative if you ask me. :)
Mom and Spence at the movie in the park on Friday.
It was Toy Story 3 last week. So fun!!!
Sorry Grandma, but this was at Kohl's. He just loved how soft these pillows were. I laughed at him until I felt them.
Wow. SO soft.
And a cute video.
And a smartie!








2 comments:
I didn't realize how out of contact I'd been until I read your post today and then the next, and the next and realized I had missed them all since the one about Chloe. Sheesh! You guys have been having fun, and yes, he is sooo smart for already copying and writing letters. Genius.
-Becky
So cute! Love the videos. It was fun to hear him talk.
Post a Comment