Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Gordon slept in this morning and woke up to this. Yum.

(If I do say so myself.)


This little man helped out with breakfast. He had his own little bowl of Cheerios to stir while I whipped up the mixture for the toast. He did help pour in the cinnamon.

I know, I know. The eye.
It's so sad looking. He was walking with a stick the other day and tripped. It barely missed his eye. We are SO grateful it did.

And, for your viewing pleasure - a little Spencer video.

Aunt Becky, are you watching? I think we have a future clarinet player on our hands!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That's my boy!
And Chrissy, surely you know that we don't play for the performance, we play for the pleasure. Smiles are not necessary.

Em said...

So cute! His clarinet playing made me laugh :) Kid's got skills.

GordonandChrissy said...

My apologies to the clarinet playing population. Of course, pleasure comes first. I'm just trying to prepare him for Julliard.