Nice job with the pants, Daddio.
NOW - I have THE coolest new trend on the market.
The "GREEN" gift bag tissue paper.
AKA - the "I didn't have enough time to go and get tissue paper, so I improvised" bag.
It's a little "trashy" (a grocery sack cut into strips) but I think it turned out pretty cute. And it felt creative. I love doing things that make you feel crafty. If you think it's trashy, then you're probably a little too high-class for me to hang out with. Sorry, Charlie.
NOW - I have THE coolest new trend on the market.
The "GREEN" gift bag tissue paper.
AKA - the "I didn't have enough time to go and get tissue paper, so I improvised" bag.
It's a little "trashy" (a grocery sack cut into strips) but I think it turned out pretty cute. And it felt creative. I love doing things that make you feel crafty. If you think it's trashy, then you're probably a little too high-class for me to hang out with. Sorry, Charlie.



1 comment:
Love the bag...and the cupcakes. so cute!
Post a Comment