What? Seriously? I mean, yeah, they're cute slippers, but not a word about your amazing trip to the wolf's den?
I was too tired to do all of those pictures. I almost didn't post this because I knew I'd get a smart-alikey response from you. ha.More to come tomorrow. Much, much more. We took kagillions of pictures. P.S. We miss you. Lots.
Basically. Warren has those same ones. Love it.
So...it's tomorrow...J/KObviously we haven't posted any pictures either. It's exhausting to have a vacation.
One more thing...I REALLY miss that cute little Spencer face! Bring him baaaaaack!
um, YES.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What? Seriously? I mean, yeah, they're cute slippers, but not a word about your amazing trip to the wolf's den?
I was too tired to do all of those pictures. I almost didn't post this because I knew I'd get a smart-alikey response from you. ha.
More to come tomorrow. Much, much more. We took kagillions of pictures.
P.S. We miss you. Lots.
Basically. Warren has those same ones. Love it.
So...it's tomorrow...
J/K
Obviously we haven't posted any pictures either. It's exhausting to have a vacation.
One more thing...
I REALLY miss that cute little Spencer face! Bring him baaaaaack!
um, YES.
Post a Comment