Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Lemon power and "naptime"

Lemon power? Yes, lemon power.

Gordon had another weird dream.

Gordon had a dream that we were being chased by two large scary men. They both had big hairy beards that hung down really long and were split into two ponytails right beneath the chin. That is scary. haha.

But, Spencer was also with us! So, we had to figure out how to get away and fast! Suddenly, Gordon realized that if we squeezed some lemon slices in our fists we could do anything!!! We just had to get lots of lemon juice out. Then, all of the sudden we could fly. Anytime that one of the bad guys came around, we'd grab Spencer and our lemon slices (which would just magically be there when we needed them) and fly away into the sky to get away.

The only trick is that we could only get the lemons to work when we were in trouble. We tried squeezing them to fly for fun and ... nothing. Bummer.





The same night, I had a weird dream.

But, not QUITE as weird.

I was in a park and there was a tall tower and people were throwing things off of it. Screws, nails, pots, pans ... everything was coming overboard. I asked why. They said they had to know what would happen, so that they could be ready - just in case things started falling out of the sky. Of course.

I turned to walk away and realized that something had fallen on my head. It wasn't really painful, but just surprising. Everyone started looking at me with shocked faces. I felt my head and there was a nail that had come into the top of my head and then turned and the other end was bent out further up in my head. Ouch. I just had to get it out, so I pulled and pulled even though they told me to wait for help.

I got it out and then went to the hospital. The "treatment" was to put some cement in the left side of my mouth between my top and bottom teeth. It had to sit in there and harden. I got home and it was AWFUL! I couldn't swallow and the spit just kept building up like when you're at the dentist and your mouth is open for a long time. So, I finally stuck my hand in my mouth and broke out a piece of the cement so that I could swallow and close my mouth. I was afraid to tell the doctors because I knew I wasn't supposed to take it out, but when I told Gordon what I did he said to put it back in and everything would be okay.
Phew. I felt better.
Then, I woke up.


Weird. What did we do that day? Caaa-raaa-zy dreams.






Also, some cute pictures and an ADORABLE video of Spencer.
He was supposed to be napping ...






3 comments:

jon said...

What did you guys eat that night?

jon said...

That wasn't jon, it was me, Becky.

GordonandChrissy said...

You know, just the usual ...

a big juicy steak with peanut butter dressing, lots of pop rocks and some chocolate mousse.

haha.

I think we had turkey sandwiches.