You figured out the tile lettering! It looks awesome, and the letters are even the right direction (which is more than I could have figured out!). We'll have to sneak a peek at the rest of your new home!
I think your wall is one of my favorite spots, too. It's just fun to imagine you sitting there with all those heavy objects over your head during an earthquake.
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
4 comments:
You figured out the tile lettering! It looks awesome, and the letters are even the right direction (which is more than I could have figured out!). We'll have to sneak a peek at the rest of your new home!
I think your wall is one of my favorite spots, too. It's just fun to imagine you sitting there with all those heavy objects over your head during an earthquake.
Love the wall. It looks like you are getting all settled into your new place. So fun!
The new place looks great! I'm proud of Gordon for taking the time to help decorate.
Post a Comment