Monday, July 13, 2009

Hammering and fun with a plastic bucket

The past few weeks have found Gordon looking like this an AWFUL lot. So, here's a big shout out to him for all of the hanging and measuring and everything that goes with setting up a new place. Some family has asked what our new place looks like, so we'll put up some pictures once it's all done. We're getting close!


Spencer loves to sit on our laps while we check our email or do anything on the computer. The desk is at just the right height for him to pound on it with his hands like a drum. I was trying to get a picture of him doing it because he loves it. And ... here's what I got. Ah well, worth a try. I love his eyes in the second one ... "What in the world is my mom doing?"



Spencer all dressed up on Sunday. We've decided this is his classic photo face. He doesn't smile unless we dance around and then snap the camera super fast. He is intrigued by the camera and wants to eat it when we get it near him. :)

I just think this is cute of them both in white shirts.


It's funny to watch Spencer have tons of toys all around him and then he ends up playing with the toy bin and his hat. He also loves to sit and kick the wall. What a funny kid. He is REALLY rolling all over the place now. We've really got to watch him!

We were playing peek-a-boo. I kept hiding behind the couch and then popping out and he'd give a big smile. It took about three times, but I finally got it on the camera. Cute boy.

No comments: