Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catch Up

My sweet husband has been painting our cute little boy's room (and computer room) for the past while and although he finished about a week and a half ago ... I wanted to make sure the room was VERY aired out before I spent much time in there. So, here I am, catching us up. Enjoy!



It got down to 70, so I got out the gloves and hat for a nightly walk. Ha. Just kidding, it was probably 50 or so. But, it felt cold! Well ... to me it did. Gordon (as you can see) wore regular clothes and was just fine.


Pregnant picture update! This is at ... about 32 weeks I think. I'm pretty sure this was about 2 weeks ago. We're almost 34 now. Getting close!!!


You know you're a little behind on laundry when this is what you're using as a bath towel. Yikes.


As I'm sure you've all heard, Prop. 8 passed! We are very excited/nervous seeing all of the crazy things going on out here since it happened. But, nonetheless, it passed. :)


And, hooray! It's officially fall now. So, we broke out the pumpkins on the table. A great $1 store find.

10 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you're already so close to your due date :) Time flies! You look like you're just glowing!!

Sarah said...

I love your walking outfit. Those pumpkins are way cute too! Good luck in the coming weeks.

Matt and Carolyn said...

I laughed about the cold! So funny. You guys are hilarious.

I just had to point out that we have all of the exact same furniture as you guys... clock, couches, entertainment center....I thought it was funny. :)

jen and brody said...

You are such a cute pregnant person - all belly!

Emily and Kenny said...

You look amazing. I can't wait to see you're little guy. Good luck with everything

The Queen said...

i'm so confused. isn't that a towel? what else would you use??

katieo said...

It's the homestretch!!
You look adorable as usual Chrissy (and cute Halloween decor too. LOVE the dollar store)

GordonandChrissy said...

You all are so sweet. We are definitely on the home stretch and are so excited to meet our little man!

Judy - I should've explained that better ... I'm obviously not a photographer because my angle couldn't show the right perspective ... it's a hand towel. About a foot by 3 feet. ha.

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

So, now that you're painted, let's see the final product...
We're really excited for you two, and can't wait to see pics of little Spencer.
Alicia

Mrs. Horton said...

I'm with you Chrissy - if it's below 65 degrees I most likely have a sweatshirt on. People who sit around my cubicle at work probably get annoyed because I always have a space heater on year-round (in the summer because they BLAST the A.C. and in the winter...well, cause it's the winter).