Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Metro Crash

For those of you who know about the Metrolink train crash that happened recently out here (just a few miles from where I work), one of the guys I work with takes that train everyday...and always rides in the first car!! His wife asked him to go to the bank right after work that day and so he had to take the next train.

I'll bet he gave her a HUGE hug when he got home that day!!!

(For those of you who don't know about the wreck, the first passenger car on the Metrolink train was completely destroyed when it hit the freight train.)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Trevor's dad usually takes the train right after the one that was in the crash. It hits really close to home when you know someone who could have very easily been on that train!

Todd and Meagan said...

You are looking so cute with your little bump :) I love dress in the picture below. Hi Gordon!

katieo said...

Holy Moly! That's so scary!

The Queen said...

oh my gosh, that's crazy. tender mercies i tell ya.

Mrs. Horton said...

That's pretty crazy. And to think, it was all because of text messaging...