I didn't know you were pregnant! How are you feeling?? I'm just now at 15 weeks and am finally starting to feel better. We go in for a gender check next week! Good luck with everything!!!
Congratulations!! You guys will be pretty much the coolest, best parents ever. Your kid will have won the lottery on awesome parents. We are so happy for you.
That is so much fun! I'm so glad I checked your blog today. I haven't looked at blogs in days and I was going through the list and was so excited when I read it! That is so fun. I can't wait to see more pics of you as it gets closer. You are adorable. Congratulations again!
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
24 comments:
Congratulations Gordon & Chrissy!
YEA!!!! How exciting!!!
yay!!! i'm so excited for you guys!
Wow! Congratulations Chrissy & Gordon. I'm so happy for you!
I didn't know you were pregnant! How are you feeling?? I'm just now at 15 weeks and am finally starting to feel better. We go in for a gender check next week! Good luck with everything!!!
Nice. I love how you put that. And you look really really good. You gorgeous mother you.
How exciting for you! Congrats!
Thanks everybody! We're very excited, too. We'll put up a picture of the ultra sound and more details tomorrow. :)
LAME! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US??????!!!!!!
Congratulations, you guys! Our #2 and your #1 can be pals!
(so lame that you didn't tell us)
Oh my goodness! Congrats. I'm so excited for the both of you. You look great Chrissy. How do you feel?
Congratulations!! You guys will be pretty much the coolest, best parents ever. Your kid will have won the lottery on awesome parents. We are so happy for you.
Congratulations!!!! That's awesome!! You'll be a wonderful mom! Soooo exciting! How are you feeling??
How wonderful! We're so excited for you guys! You're going to love being parents - there's nothing better.
You silly girl - there's no belly!! Congratulations!
That is so much fun! I'm so glad I checked your blog today. I haven't looked at blogs in days and I was going through the list and was so excited when I read it! That is so fun. I can't wait to see more pics of you as it gets closer. You are adorable. Congratulations again!
I can't believe "Becky's little sister" is having a baby. Congratulations! Thornes make super cute babies:)
This is Carolyn- my parents live next to Dix's in CO :). Long time, but I found your blog somehow, and just wanted to say congratulations!
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys.
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
What a cute way to announce it! Congrats!
How exciting! You are going to be the cutest mom!
Congratulations Chrissy and Gordon. We are very happy for you guys!
AHHHH! THat is so wonderful! Congratulations! You are going to be a great mom!
congratulations!
um. are you supposed to look prego in that picture ...caaaaause....you don't. at all...lol! have you been sick?
Post a Comment