Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Re-connected

If anyone out there reading this is an english major..I apologize, I don't even know if re-connected is a real word. Anyhow, we've just moved into our permanent place out here an are loving it. Yesterday, the cable guy came to give us internet. We didn't realize how much we depended on it. I'm sure you all have spent many sleepless nights wondering where in the world we were with no posts for weeks, but let your worries disappear...we're back! We'll be putting up more fun pictures of California in the next couple of days. Until then...sianara.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We were wondering where you guys went off to! Hope you like your new place.

Steve and Katrina said...

Taylor or Stephanie,

When you guys used ABF, how many feet did you use? I don't have your email so I figured I would ask you this way.

Steve

Stephanie said...

Steve,
Ingenious way of getting a hold of me! When we used ABF, we rented 10 linear feet and we used about 9 1/2, but we stacked it clear up to the ceiling. I'm not sure how much stuff you guys have, but I think we had a little more stuff than average. If you don't have a lot of furniture (bed, mattress, couch, chairs, etc.), 10 feet should be more than enough. Hope this helps! If you need any more info, my email is taylordix@gmail.com.

When are you guys driving out to IN? If you'd like a place to spend the night, we live 1 mile off of I-80 (probably about 5-7 hrs away from Purdue). We'd love to have you spend the night if you're looking for a place. Let me know.
Taylor

Steve and Katrina said...

I have decided to use your blog as a way to communicate with Taylor. We are here in Indiana. We went through I-70 so that we could see the Church's. ABF worked well and nothing of importance broke. I hate humidity.