Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry we have been a little MIA on the blog.  I'm taking a lot more pictures on my phone and trying to figure out how to get them onto the computer where we keep all of our picture files now.  Tonight, Gordon promised to give me a tutorial.  :) But, for now, enjoy some pictures from the camera of our Valentine's Day decor.  I'm just getting into pinterest and found some really cute ideas.  LOVE pinterest.
This isn't from pinterest, but I had to do something crafty while Gordon was out of town a few weeks ago and Michael's had a huge sale on canvas' so I got some and added some crafty items I had around the house that had been waiting to be used.  It will eventually go in Spencer's room but we're hoping to paint it so I'm waiting to see where we'll put them.  I wanted something in his room to remind him of who he is and where he came from.  I think they turned out pretty cute. :)

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

crabigail adams said...

These are beautiful - you are so creative. We miss you in Valencia, my lil' Liberty pal!