Saturday, June 25, 2011

More photos ... read bottom post first


Mommy loves IKEA.  
Spencer loves their $1 ice cream. 
It's a great deal for the both of us!

And ... maybe Mommy loves the ice cream too.  :)


With this inner ear problem I've been having, I can't have wind in my ear.  But, we love to be outside so I have to wear headbands over my ears.  Spencer likes to wear them too, and I didn't think it was a big deal until a lady passed us on the sidewalk and said, "Oh, how cute!  Is it a boy or a girl?"  
Eeks!
No more head bands. 


Mr. Cool.


Spencer, Chloe and Calvin at Happy Hallow.  These kids are cute together. 


That's my sweet boy.


Those are my sweet boys.


I took all three on a ride because the other mommies were busy with the babies and they held hands to stay together.  It was adorable!


Ah.  The farmers market is every Saturday just a few blocks away.  Fresh corn on the cob and a peach.  
What more could he ask for?
Kettle corn.  
And yes, it was awesome.


Look at these cute boys. 
And look where they are headed. 
An outlet mall 15 minutes away!


Summer is officially here. 
Watermelon and soccer ball in hand. 


Okay, so maybe I slip on the headband rule every once in a while. 
But, he's got sporty clothes and a ball in each hand.  
Hopefully he looks "boy" enough.  


He couldn't be happier.  We went on a "yittle walk" to 7-11 and got a push up popsicle one Friday night.  "Yittle walks" and popsicles are his favorites!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the photo dump! that picture of Spencer and Gordon smiling is just adorable! All of them are cute though! I can't believe how big that boy is getting!

T and B said...

Super cute pictures! That is so fun that you have Natalie and Lindsey close to do things with. What a blessing.