He actually stays in the same key, for the most part. Well, it was a little diminished minor sounding, but still! Impressive! :)
That's awesome! You'll be so glad you got that on video when he is older.
Way to go, Spency! You and Cami Cakes should hit the road. Come visit us so you can rock the duet together!
So cute! My favorite part is "L,M,N,O,P". :) I still can't believe how big he's getting!!!
OMGoodness, that is the cutest thing I've seen. How adorable! He definitely is growing up fast!
Super Cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He actually stays in the same key, for the most part. Well, it was a little diminished minor sounding, but still! Impressive!
:)
That's awesome! You'll be so glad you got that on video when he is older.
Way to go, Spency! You and Cami Cakes should hit the road. Come visit us so you can rock the duet together!
So cute! My favorite part is "L,M,N,O,P". :) I still can't believe how big he's getting!!!
OMGoodness, that is the cutest thing I've seen. How adorable! He definitely is growing up fast!
Super Cute!
Post a Comment