I keep thinking that time is flying by, but more appropriately - it is ZOOMING!
I can't believe it's September.
I can't believe I have an almost TWO year old. This is craziness.
Here's a glimpse of our ZOOMING BY life.
I can't believe it's September.
I can't believe I have an almost TWO year old. This is craziness.
Here's a glimpse of our ZOOMING BY life.
I have no picture of it, but Spencer is a little OCD about trash can lids. I have to admit I'm pretty OCD myself, so I'm hoping he won't inherit all of my quirks, but this one is just a little funny.We take walks almost every morning. The trash is collected once a week, early, early, early in the morning - like 6 am. Yeah. If I don't get it out the night before - we are outta luck, sista.
But, when we walk on trash days the cans are usually still out and the lids off. Spencer points to each can in EACH driveway until I take him over so that we can put each lid on. It's cute, in a gross and germ infested way. I am not a fan of touching my OWN trash can lids, let alone a stranger's trash lid. But, for the sake of my son and his satisfaction - I comply.
This is a whole different story. We went outside to play one morning, and his red ball was ripped in half and completely dead. I am trying to convince myself that it was just lying on top of an extremely powerful sprinkler head that burst up and ripped it apart and that there were no wild animals in our backyard overnight ... or worse, rodents. Yikes!P.S. Katrina, if you read our blog ... would this be a good wall to do pictures? I've seen you do pictures of your kids against brick walls that are SO SO cute. Let me know what time of day is good. I have very little camera skills.
Whose child is this? This big almost TWO year old? It's not mine. Mine is still a cuddly little tiny baby.
Lately, Spencer loves the car. Whenever we leave, we allow a little extra time to play at the steering wheel as he yells, "Vroom, vroom" and "beep, beep".
Spencer also loves to sleep with a stuffed animal lately.
He also loves to rock. When I'm changing him for bed, he'll say, "Ra, ra." So, we rock. We sing a song and then he pats my back. I say "all done" and he says "ah done" and then he lays down with his bear and blanket and snuggles up to sleep. But, if you forget his bear, he points and says "Bah!" (bear) or if you forget his blanket, he pats his tummy until you cover it with a blanket. So cute. I just don't want to forget all of these cute little things.
Hopefully I'll post something before October, but if not - here's to a great September!


2 comments:
He really is getting so big! He's not a baby any more! That OCD trashcan lid story is so funny! At least you can empathize with him rather than making him walk by without putting the lids on. :) Love all the pictures, as usual!!
So I read all my blogs through Google reader so I never click on them to comment. I'm lazy like that. I am so sorry I haven't given you feedback yet. I keep meaning to and then forgetting. Anyway, I think that wall would definitely work as far as having something without other distractions. It is a little new though so it won't look as cool as an older brick wall looks. You can change the color and feel of the picture by using Picnik and using the cross process effect. I almost always change the percentage though so it isn't as strong. Anyway, if you know of any cool old buildings try those out. When you are out driving just keep yours eyes on the look out for cool colored walls or doors or fences. I can't wait to see if you try it!
Post a Comment